MT CoC Coalition will hold a statewide meeting on Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 10:00am to 4:00pm at the Radisson Colonial Hotel (Natatorium Room) in Helena, MT.
Working Lunch ($14 donation accepted)
Please RSVP by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone interested in making homelessness rare, brief and non-recurring is welcomed and encouraged to attend.
A partial agenda is below and local CoC Coordinators are being surveyed to establish the full agenda. If you have an item you’d like on the agenda, please send to email@example.com or call Bob at 586-1572.
Updates (more to come):
- Coordinated Entry Implementation Across Montana
- New HMIS RFP process.
- FY ’17 NOFA Competition
- Strategic Planning Activities
- Elections – two at-large board seats expiring
- At-large Seat #1 – currently held by Jim McGrath
- At-large Seat #4 – currently held by Stacey Umhey